Sunday, June 1, 2008



What do you CRAVE?? I finally attended my first Crave party today. I had been meaning to, and truthfully, it was really just their Spring Sample Sale (a bit smaller than normal) but it was fun nonetheless. My little (newly prego!) sister, Heather was my faithful sidekick and we worked every booth like the 'professionals' we are. Although I was a little disappointed today at the size of the venue, it won't deter me from attending another Crave event in the future. Everything was around 50% off and the luxury of a discount afforded me a few bars of Yummy Sweet Petula Soap and a super-hot vegan handbag from Persnickity Design. Yea! In addition to the shopping, Heather and I met Darnell Sue and Samantha Lawton from Girl Power Hour while they were hosting the 'Connection Cafe' section of the event. Girl Power Hour is (also) something I have been meaning to attend and I will definitely make it a priority now for sure. The next event is June 19th at the Canal and is sure to be an extremely fun event. I promise to tell you all about the fun and hope that if you make it, you'll introduce yourself and later share your comments with me on the blog. After Crave, Heatho (as I call her) and I made our way to the Issaquah Brew House for a yummy round of Bullfrog Ale and water with lemon (did I mention she's prego???) All in all, a great day - shopping, networking, sisters and brew.

Anyway, I hope this weekend you found something you CRAVE and had a great weekend to boot.

Shelly

1 comment:

Sweetest Petula said...

Thanks for the mention! Enjoy your soap and stop by the store sometime. Bring your sister, as the Madison Valley neighborhood is crawling with cute baby stores.