Monday, June 23, 2008




Although I would love to think that the only place to get a fabulous gift is from Spoiled Rotten Baby, I realize that not everyone specifically needs a baby gift every single time. (Side thought: Wouldn't it be great for me if they did though?)

Anyway, knowing that I cannot possibly meet every gift giving need in the world, I thought I might share with you a company that pretty much can - Urbanabox.
Urbanabox provides very cool, unique corporate gifts that are customized for each client. They even have the rare ability to ship wine and champagne which most companies are not allowed to do. (Always a bonus in my book!) In addition to the typical employee and client gift, Urbanabox can also design and provide:

Product Launches & Press Kits
Promotional Products and Packaging
Thank You & Referral Gifts
Meeting & Convention Gifts

As an added bonus, one of the owners, Denise Marinnaci (pictured above with yours truly)is a great gal to work with and honestly believes that customer service is a top priority in her company. In fact, we had a very interesting conversation about that very topic at the last event we attended. Denise shared with me several examples of what she has done for her customers and left me thinking that we could all learn a lot from her above Nordstrom quality service.

Check them out at urbanabox.com and if you talk to Denise, tell her I said hi!


Shelly

No comments: