Tuesday, May 20, 2008





I recently had the opportunity to sit down for a cup of coffee with the CEO of Brambleberry Soap Making Supplies (brambleberry.com), Anne-Marie Faiola (aka 'The Soap Queen'). To be honest, I had only purchased a few items here and there while formulating my up and coming skincare line. I always liked the products that Brambleberry offered, but had not formed any exclusive loyalty to the store as of yet. This all changed last week when I met Anne-Marie. This very busy, very successful entrepreneur took several hours out of her extremely busy day to chat with me for a bit about what she does at Brambleberry and give me tips for Spoiled Rotten Baby. I was also fortunate to learn more about her blog that was written about last year in the Wall Street Journal. Anne-Marie takes the time to blog every single day to:

". . . talk about soap, toiletries and all manner of recipes and experiments around making your own goodies. (She)also muses about being self-employed, women in business, good design and cupcakes. It's a bit of a potluck . . ."

I love Anne-Marie for being a strong, smart woman, love Brambleberry for offering amazing soap-making supplies, and love the Soap Queen's blog for being both educational and entertaining.

Check it out, and if you talk to Anne-Marie, tell her Shelly sent ya!

Shelly

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

Thanks for the shout out!

It's great to see you writing in your blog - I'll be sure to put it on my personal must-read list. =)