Wednesday, May 21, 2008



I don't know about your kids, but my son was a drooler. Not just while teething and not just while eating, but ALL THE TIME. In fact, as I review pictures of him until about age 4, there is the lovely addition of glimmering spit in pretty much every picture. Not only that, but his shirts were accessorized with a large wet spot of varying sizes. I realize that putting a bib on him would have helped, but to me bibs were so unfashionable and always ruined an outfit. Needless to say I did a ton of laundry. If only I had been as smart as Carol Schiller (pictured with me above) and thought of Baby Chaleco Performance Wear!

Baby Chaleco features an exceptionally fashionable array of baby garments that not only keep your little one looking good, but also totally dry. They are not bibs, but cool, fun tops that perform better than a bib would. You can wear them over a shirt or alone, so they are super versatile.

Each garment is lined with a water resistant nylon that is thin, pliable, and baby-safe. The outside is also made of baby-safe, absorbent materials like 100% cotton terry velour.

On top of it all, they are reasonably priced at around $38.50. It would cost you that in laundry detergent for all those bib washings alone!

You can find Baby Chaleco performance wear at a variety of stores (including Whole Foods!) or online at www.BabyChaleco.com.

Happy Shopping!

Shelly

No comments: