Monday, October 8, 2007


I was sitting here thinking about all of the great things that were in store for Spoiled Rotten Baby. We are working on several new features and deciding on several new products. Don't get me wrong - I love our organic cotton kimonos, our Little Giraffe blanket/Bumble Bag combo, and our amazing natural/organic products for Mom and baby. It's just that as a woman, I want more!

So, my question to you is . . . what do you want us to offer? More Mom gifts? Like what? More 'A La Carte items? Something entirely different? Is there something missing from our (fabulous) website?

We really want your opinions - after all, you are who we are catering to! So, feel free to reply to the post, e-mail me directly, call the office - whatever! Just let us know!

Shelly

http://www.myspoiledrottenbaby.com

No comments: