Sunday, October 7, 2007


In my opinion, the main goal of a 'Spoiled Rotten Baby' blog is simply for us to get acquainted. I have been asked by many people (friends and customers alike) to start a blog because they know it is my passion and goal to provide the best and most personal service I can as the owner of Spoiled Rotten Baby. By blogging, I am able to (hopefully) share my personality and love for what I do with you, and in turn, give you the opportunity to share your wishes/needs/thoughts with me.


So, please feel free to add comments to the posts or e-mail me directly (shelly@mysrbb.com)with ideas or requests, and welcome to my first blog!

Shelly

1 comment:

Eastside Business said...

Congratulations on joining the blogging community Shelly! I think you will find that the more you write, the more site visits you will get and the more people that find out about the great products at Spoiled Rotten Baby.

I've found that it is sometimes difficult to get readers to participate in a conversation, but that all types of people do read blogs.

Do remember to write about other related sites and don't make it all about SRB - and give plenty of links. It will bring you readers.