Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year! Wow, I cannot believe it is 2009 already! 2008 was crazy for me. Between starting a new company, having a medical emergency, and being a first time football Mom, I hardly had the chance to think.

There are a lot of people out there that think New Year's resolutions are a waste of time. I for one, do not. I think that any chance one can sit down, reflect on their life, and set goals to improve it, is a great thing. In an ideal world, you would do this all year long. However, doing it once a year is better than not doing it at all.

So, what are my resolutions? This is actually tough if you truly intend to meet your goals. I will break mine down. I figure if I list them for the world to see, someone will hold be accountable, right?

Business:

1. To get Plein de Vie's On-the-Go Remedy Stick in at least 4 magazine publications
2. To release at least 4 more Plein de Vie products
3. To make some changes to Spoiled Rotten Baby (details to be released at a later date!)
4. To blog at least once a week (yikes!)
5. To get at least 20 new wholesale accounts for Plein de Vie (do you know anyone?)

Family:

1. To spend more time with my nieces and nephews (I have seven!)
2. To take a mini-vacation with my sweetheart
3. To take up a hobby or sport that I do with my son

Physical:

1. To fully heal (to the best of my ability) from the two surgeries I had in 2008
2. To become a runner or at least a walker (meaning I do one or both at least three times a week)as my ankle and knee allow
3. To grow out my nails (does that seem silly?)
4. To eat 2 servings of fruits and veggies a day (Sad that I don't already, right?)

Personal:

1. To learn beginning French (Does anyone have a Rosetta Stone program by chance?)
2. To read at least 5 business/growth books
3. To work daily on the power of intention and visualization

Man, it looks like I have a LOT of work to do. Sheesh.

What sort of things do you have on your New Year's list? I would love it if you shared . . .

Here's to a healthy, successful, happy 2009!

Shelly

No comments: